- Pick-up and drop-off from Aljezur and Sagres areas. Itineraries flexible and depending on where you are.
- Half-day trips tend to be from 8h30h to 12h30 (morning) and from 14h to 18h (afternoon). Full-day trips available on request and on these days, picnic lunch is provided.
- Trips between birding hotspots will be undertook in a van, and each place will be explored resorting to short small walks with no particular level of difficulty, for you don´t need to be specially fit to take part in our tours.
Prices per person:
4 Persons: Half-day 35€ / Full-day 50€
3 Persons: Half-day 45€ / Full-day 60€
2 Persons: Half-day 55€ / Full-day 80
1 Person: Half-day 80€ / Full-day 140€
Advisable to bring along:General informations
- Comfortable and resistant footwear
- Comfortable clothes (light and fresh in Spring/Summer and warm in Autumn/Winter). Bring a jacket, just in case. Even in Summer time, mornings and evenings can get chilly or windy.
- Bottle of water
- Sunscreen on sunny days
- Camera to document what you observe
Possible places to visit:
Aljezur stream and Amoreira marsh, Espinhaço de Cão hills, Rogil farmland, Atalaia headland and Arrifana Ribat, coastal habitas of Monte Clérigo, Carrapateira headland, etc.
Vila do Bispo
Sagres Península and Cape St. Vincent areas, Baleeira fishing harbour, Boca do Rio and Búdens Marsh, etc.
Contact us for tailored tours
We are also opened to provide tailored tours, in order to meet your requests. Tell us your interests and we are pleased to suggest an optimal itinerary, even in areas not usually included in our regular trips. Please contact email@example.com.